Because our continuing education management system (CEMS) automates the CLE delivery process from cataloging and registration to purchasing, delivery, testing, and certification. Because we provide a level of service that offloads the burden from your staff to ours. Because we have ten years of experience bringing successful continuing education programs online.
- Convenience. With a centralized area to host and manage content, track and report on participation and certification, InReach drives operational efficiency.
- Compliance. Unlike other learning management systems, the InReach system is designed to handle pre, interval, post and retention testing, as well as tracking learner participation; features required by the majority of CME programs.
- Retention & Satisfaction. Lawyers look to their associations and law firms for the training needed to advance their careers and develop professionally. A depth and breadth of educational content drives loyalties that make your lawyers come back for more. InReach helps you build a leading-edge online CLE offering with minimal cost, risk, or effort.
- Relevance. Our unique content sharing network provides access to a large library of current CLE content.
- Revenue. Whether a bar association chooses to increase event participation via live webcasting, or a law firm chooses to sell its content on our unique Sharing Network, the InReach platform can help generate additional revenue.
- Consistency. Quickly bring new associates up to speed on the best practices and long-standing policies of your firm, by capturing content once, and making it available on-demand through the InReach platform.
- Efficiencies. With on-demand courses, lawyers don’t lose billable hours traveling to and from live events, and administrative staff can focus on course and content.
- Branded. InReach integrates into your existing website and business critical-systems, reinforcing your brand while eliminating redundant manual data entry tasks.