Hello Darling InReachers,
Hope you all had a pleasant and filling Thanksgiving holiday! As we here at InReach reflect on what we’re thankful for this holiday season, the launch of our InReach Production Services is high on our list. You may be familiar with this offering, both from past Listserv posts and conversations with our Production team, but have you heard about what IPS can do to support your organizational goals beyond Continuing Education? Below, you’ll find some great ideas for simple, impactful video content.
- Create a short “Thank you” video to your members from staff and volunteers – this would be especially meaningful during the holiday season.
- If possible, interview the founder of your organization. Members are likely interested in the history of your organization and these stories are often inspirational.
- Have you had any recent organizational successes? Share them! People love a good success story and members will be interested in knowing what you’ve been up to.
- Start a news series that releases a video whenever something big happens within your organization and industry, this would also be a great platform for an annual President’s message!
- Put together an overview of your organization and its message. This would be a great addition to a new member package and to prospect communications.
For an expanded list of video ideas, click here.
Thank you and have a great rest of the week!