In this article, we will highlight the benefits of using InReach CE production services to create and deliver high-quality online events. Whether you want to capture and webcast your live event, host a webinar, or produce on-demand content, InReach CE has the expertise and technology to ensure that your customers have a positive experience. Our production services include:
– Onsite capture: Our trained and experienced technicians will manage all aspects of the event capture and/or webcasting onsite, leaving you free to focus on your attendees. This is a fast, easy, and painless way to create live, replay, or on-demand content.
– InReach Event Capture Appliance: Choose from a list of InReach approved capture appliances. These devices will help you deliver and produce feature-rich, premium-quality online content. Automatically synchronize audio, video, and slide content to transform your in-person event into best-in-class online programming.
– Webcasting: Want to live stream your event, but can’t spare your staff to monitor your webcast? Let InReach send a skilled technician to monitor your webcast and capture the content for future use. If you have your own production crew, InReach self-service can help you achieve the same great results.
– Replays: Once your event is complete, we’ll help you repurpose your live content for replays at a later date or for on-demand content.
– Webinar services: Webinars managed within the InReach system provide the same convenience as all of the other programs managed within our system. Simply enter the event into the catalog, designate it as a webinar, and the InReach system manages the rest—from infrastructure scheduling to participant notification and updates. If you have limited staff resources and a busy schedule, these additional services may be for you.
– Remote moderation: We can introduce your speakers, moderate any Q&A, and close out any of your webinars.
– GoToWebinar integration: You can choose to leverage GoToWebinar as your webinar platform and take advantage of the full interactivity features it offers such as polling, video chat, and more!- Presenter system training: We’ll train your presenters and conduct practice sessions, so they can focus on the content, not the technology.
– Audio/video content services: Want the most professional looking and professional sounding content? Whether it is converting your live event recording, or any other audio or video content, we’ll make it look and sound great. We offer a range of basic, complementary production edits to every program we capture or that you send our way. If you’re interested in our full range of production capabilities, check out our InReach Production Services (IPS).
InReach CE Production Services empower associations with the tools they need to deliver high-quality educational content, engage their members, and enhance their overall operations. By streamlining content creation, offering customization, and providing analytics, associations can save time and resources while maximizing member value. If you’re looking for a comprehensive solution to boost your association’s success, InReach CE Production Services are the answer. Learn more at InReach CE Production Services.